Chemical based carpet protectors allow you get the longest use out of your carpets. Everyday, heavily trafficked carpets suffer wear and tear from kids, pets, and general usage. Regular vacuuming helps extend the life of your carpet, but sooner or later, it’s not going to be enough to help remove dirt that gets trapped in the fibers.
Although carpet protectors need to be professionally applied, the benefit of a cleaner, longer lasting carpet makes it well worth paying for. Most professional cleaning companies will inspect your carpet and give you an estimate before they start.
A carpet protector is an application that provides an instant shield that surrounds the fibers of your carpet. This makes it very hard for dirt to dig in deep, and keeps your carpet protected during daily use. This shield also protects against most spills, which makes it easier for you to clean.
After the protector is applied, there is no odor and it is non toxic. Carpet protectors also dry very quickly, so there is very little inconvenience for you or your family.
The Benefits of Using a Carpet Protector
Here is a list of the main benefits of using a carpet protector:
- Extends the Life of Your Carpet – Your fibers remain protected, and this helps make your carpet last longer when combined with regular vacuuming.
- Shields Your Carpet – Carpet protectors provide an invisible tight shield around your carpet, making it hard for dirt to embed itself.
- Easy to Clean – Dirt and other grime doesn’t get wrapped around the fibers, so your carpet is easier to keep clean.
- Spills Don’t Saturate – Spills are easier to clean off carpets, because of the shield that carpet protectors provide.
- Safe – Major carpet protectors are made from safe chemicals. This is great if you have kids or pets that are always on the carpet, and might be chewing on it.
If you want to get the most value out of your carpet, contact a carpet cleaning service today and ask them about carpet protectors for your home or office.
Invest in a carpet protector today, and help extend the life of your carpet. For further information about a professional carpet cleaning company in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area, call Renew Carpet Care at (412) 573-9291.